These trainings are aimed at students aged 18 to 25 who wish to prepare for an exam or an overseas internship, to get a fuller understanding of the required reading at university, or to prepare for their first job.
YOUNG ADULTS language training is available as a residential formula and a non-residential formula, in individual or in group format.
Residential training is held at our CERAN BELGIUM | Spa and CERAN PROVENCE | Avignon centres.
They are available in group and mixed formats (individual | group combination).
Lessons and communication activities (breaks, meals, evening events) complete and balance the training.
Typical day on a residential programme >>
Non-residential training is held at our CERAN BELGIUM | Spa, CERAN BELGIUM | Brussels, and CERAN FRANCE | Paris centres.
LANGUAGE SKILLS and LANGUAGE ASSISTANCE FOR YOUNG ADULTS
Young adults increasingly choose to spend time studying abroad so that they can learn to understand the complexities and riches of a world made up of different languages and cultures. As a young adult, make sure you get the most from your experience abroad.
A CERAN language course can help you to prepare for your studies abroad, allowing you to focus on the content of your courses from the start, rather than struggling with a new language.
We can also help you to prepare for an exam or an overseas internship, get a fuller understanding of the required reading at university, or prepare for your first job interview.
Need personalised support?
Take advantage of our In-House Individual Coaching. This programme takes your personal commitments into account and enables you to improve your knowledge over the long term.
The language certificates
- The YOUNG ADULTS programme (English | French) is a 2-week session of intensive, residential tuition given at specific dates.
- Don’t have time for the YOUNG ADULTS programme? Take advantage of a course for EXECUTIVES at a preferential rate. This programme, tailored to your specific needs, will also enable you to benefit from the experience of people already working in business.
Choose your programme
- IN-HOUSE INDIVIDUAL COACHING | YOUNG ADULTS (Arabic | Dutch | English | French | German | Italian | Japanese | Mandarin Chinese | Portuguese | Russian | Spanish): 20 or 30 hours’ course in our training centres (a minimum of 2 consecutive hours’ training).
- LINGUISTIC ASSESSMENT : online level testing.
- LINGUISTIC ASSESSMENT | DIAGNOSTIC & ANALYSIS : online level testing with analysis and report by a tutor.