Are you 18- to 25-years-old
and want to quickly develop your linguistic knowledge
? Do you have to prepare for an exam in English
(Cambridge English LINGUASKILL, IELTS, Toefl…), German
(TestDaf, TELC, DSH...), Dutch
(NT2, CNaVT…) or in French
(DCL, DELF, DALF, TEF, TCF…)? Are you taking part in an exchange programme
or higher education
in a foreign language? Would you like to prepare for your future career development
The Young Adults
programme allows you to acquire general knowledge of the language and develop the mastery of the latter in an intensive
manner thanks to the stimulating interaction
of group lessons. This residential immersion formula is the ideal solution for effectively developing your communication skills and your assurance
while having a real multicultural experience
Typical day on a residential programme >>
- The YOUNG ADULTS SUMMER programme (English | French) is a 2-week session of intensive, residential tuition given at specific dates.
- You are note available for the YOUNG ADULTS SUMMER programme? No problem! Integrate the adapted the EXECUTIVES residential training available all year round while taking advantage of a preferential rate. This programme will also allow you to benefit from the experience of people involved in professional life while being adapted to your specific needs. This programme, available in English, German, Dutch or French, starts every Sunday and is composed of 5 days of residential immersion training, alternating between learning and communication activities (breaks, meals, evening activities) and supervised study periods, for a total of more than 65 hours of complete immersion.
If you wish to book distance language training, please check-out our programmes here :
Online Young adult or executive language courses
Online Juniors language courses
- 4 general communication activities: oral expression, oral comprehension and roleplays
- Optional: 1 or 2 individual lesson(s) to work on specific needs
- 1 supervised study: individual work recommended by the tutor in relation to specific needs (exam, school work, grammar reinforcement, comprehension, text writing...)
- 1 press review
- 1 thematic evening activity
- breakfast, 2 breaks, 1 lunchtime debate and dinner led by a trainer
LANGUAGE SKILLS and LANGUAGE ASSISTANCE FOR YOUNG ADULTS
Young adults increasingly choose to spend time studying abroad so that they can learn to understand the complexities and riches of a world made up of different languages and cultures. As a young adult, make sure you get the most from your experience abroad.
A CERAN language course can help you to prepare for your studies abroad, allowing you to focus on the content of your courses from the start, rather than struggling with a new language.
We can also help you to prepare for an exam or an overseas internship, get a fuller understanding of the required reading at university, or prepare for your first job interview.
Validate the results of your English training by taking the Linguaskill test at one of the newly accredited CERAN centres. Our trainers will provide the preparation you need in order to succeed.
Choose your programme
The language certificates