- 77 bedrooms with private bathroom (single or double room)
free INTERNET ACCesS
- WIFI-zone , laptops accessible at set times
- Independent immersion areas, training rooms using high-tech equipment, multimedia area, dining rooms, lounges
- common area for leisure activities with table football, billiard, darts and board games
A multi-sports centre located 150 m from the Chalet offers 1 heated indoor swimming pool, 1 heated outdoor swimming pool, 1 indoor climbing wall, 3 outdoor tennis clay courts, 3 badminton courts, 1 indoor football pitch, 1 basketball court, 1 handball court, 1 tchoukball court and 1 ice rink.
Outdoor activities such as mountain biking, downhill scooters, climbing, hiking, tree climbing, canyoning, archery and trekking are also available to participants. We will offer - on exclusivity- a new programme of workshops of introduction to digital photography, coding, robotics, cross-cultural communication, leadership and local cooking class.
During our 3-day-excursions programme, participants will have the opportunity to do some sightseeing in Geneva, Lausanne, to visit Charlie Chaplin’s museum, Olympic Games’ museum, Maison Caillier chocolate factory and to entertain themselves at theme parks such as Aquaparc.
- We offer a balanced cuisine cooked on site by our own Chef using local and fresh products, suited to a young international audience, taking into account dietary requirements and philosophical choices.
- Packed lunches are provided on excursion days.