Does your job require you to work in a culture other than your own? Are you working on a new project in a particular country or zone, and would you like to be guided by an expert in that culture and your sector? Are you looking to develop your business in a new market? Our Management <Culture> programme is the ideal solution to help you succeed in your professional projects in this country/zone.
Communication, management, negotiation, project management, and more. This international management training will help you adapt your working methods to your cultural environment, succeed in your work and achieve your professional aims.
Your training programme : an operational package to boost your results
This practical programme develops your professional and managerial skills so you can be completely successful in the country (or region) where you'll be working. Based on practice and focused on your professional requirements, it draws on tools and good practices to lead a project, manage a team, head up an entity or conduct a negotiation :
- Communicating : the codes, good practices ... and the mistakes to avoid
- Persuading : how to put forward your argument, be persuasive and win support
- Negotiating : how to prepare, and what to expect from your contacts
- Coordinating the action : how to manage time, delegate, and develop team spirit
- Managing relationships : the expectations and the role of the manager, decision-making, motivation, and more
- Role plays, case studies and critical incidents
- Analysis of your situations and problems
View some examples of Management <Country> programs :