Do you need to design or implement coherent digital communication projects adapted to your partners' or clients' local contexts?
Our Multicultural Digital Strategy program allows you to integrate cultural expertise into your communication to optimise the performance of your international projects.
Your training programme : a practical appraoch to successful communication
This two-day training course will allow you to develop your cultural intelligence in a digital world and adapt your communication practices accordingly:
- Align your digital communication with your company's strategy: identify the profile (global / multinational / transnational) of the sector and the company's culture to answer key questions: what should be harmonised, what should be relocated?
- Explore digital landscapes: diversity of technological and material environments, digital habits and practices (tools, apps, networks, communities...)
- Develop your intercultural communication skills: use of the written word and image, perceptions of the different types of digital visuals in different cultures....
- Identify possible adjustments in digital communication: website design and design thinking, social networks, community management...
- Case studies, sharing of good practices and personalised advice