You are part of a dynamic and growing company of international renown, which ensures the development of its employees with an entrepreneurial spirit. You hold a key position because the company has a significant market share that it wants to expand even further in the future.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package with benefits, as well as a company car. You also benefit from in-depth training in CERAN products and concepts as well as on-the-job support.
Recruitment and animation of an agent network. B to C sales strategy
- You are the contact person to manage and develop relationships with our independent international sales agents.
- You lead and develop this agent network through active prospecting and management of existing business relationships. As an expert, you actively participate in the group's growth. Your objectives are broken down by product and by market or agent.
- You are motivated by results, open doors thanks to your interpersonal skills and develop strong relationships with these partners.
- You establish an action plan and objectives per market (intensive travelling is required). You prospect, conduct convincing interviews, make partnerships, propose sales actions or promotions to your agents and ensure their follow-up.
- You establish a communication plan for your agents and direct clients together with our marketing department.
- You work closely with the Sales Director and have regular contacts with your internal sales and marketing colleagues.
- You have a good level of training and analytical skills that allow you to detect market opportunities and easily connect with decision makers.
- As a real sales representative, you can captivate and convince your contacts. You like social contacts. You have several years' commercial experience (at least 5 years) in selling services or solutions in a B2B environment. Commercial experience in the education or training sector is plus.
- You are an enterprising and passionate person, able to work independently and organize yourself perfectly while maintaining a good team spirit. You have strong communication skills and are flexible.
- You are fluent in English and French (any other language is an additional asset).
- You have a thorough knowledge of commonly used IT applications (MS Office and CRM 365).
CERAN has been a leader in the European market for more than 40 years in intensive language courses in full immersion and international management training. The group trains more than 5000 professionals and more than 1000 students per year in 11 languages and 160 cultures.
CERAN, a member of the Chateauform' group, has a permanent staff of more than 100 employees and more than 200 trainers, spread over 4 centres in Europe. The organization is characterized by an international, entrepreneurial and family-oriented culture.