- SMEs whose operational headquarters are in the French-speaking Walloon region, people who are self-employed for their main or secondary activity or with a co-working spouse
- With a maximum of 250 workers OR the self-employed
- With a maximum turnover of 50 million euros OR a balance sheet below 43 million euros
- That are an autonomous company
The following are excluded: people in the Training-Job Insertion Plan (PFI), students, apprentices and trainees in companies.
- You inform the service provider that you wish to use Training Vouchers to finance your project.
- The service provider invoices you for the training and provides you with a data sheet to complete.
- Prior to the training
> you order the electronic Training Vouchers from Sodexo ;
> you send the duly completed data sheet to the service provider (including the codes received from Sodexo during the validation of your order) ;
> you pay the service provider the amount of the invoice including taxes minus the amount covered by the Training Vouchers.
- The service provider collects the amount of the Training Vouchers. Important: the two Walloon subsidies (Training Vouchers and AWEX) cannot