Any Brussels SME can apply for financial aid for training. A natural person who carries out an economic activity (self-employed) or a legal entity (company), is considered to be an enterprise. As such, they can submit a funding application from the Brussels-Capital Region provided that:
- they are a SME (how to calculate the size of your company);
- they carry out an activity included in the list of supported sectors;
- they are located in one of the 19 municipalities in the Brussels-Capital Region;
- they have human resources and assets that are specifically allocated to their enterprise;
- they fulfil the specific terms and conditions for the funding for which they are applying.
Phase 1: Before the training course
- Fill in the form and send it no later than one month before the training course starts. You must attach several appendices to your application form.
- Following your application, Bruxelles Economie et Emploi (Brussels Economy and Employment) will send you an acknowledgment of receipt of your application within a maximum of one month.
Phase 2: Start of the training course
Phase 3: Payment of the allowance.
After the end of the training course, you have three months to send the invoice and proof of payment to Bruxelles Economie et Emploi.
Bruxelles Economie et Emploi pays you the allowance in a single payment.
The purpose of this information is to summarise the terms and conditions for granting aid and subsidies*. Only the information from the official websites of the various organisations applies. CERAN’s General Terms and Conditions of Sale also apply. They are available on our website www.ceran.com.
CERAN cannot be held liable for any refusal to grant a subsidy.
* Subject to acceptance of the applications by the agencies concerned or modification of the terms and conditions and the formalities by these same agencies.
Bruxelles Economie et Emploi
Direction Aides aux entreprises
Bd du Jardin Botanique, 20 1035 Bruxelles
+32 (0)2 800 34 66
Terms & Conditions and formalities: