Private sector companies, legally established in Luxembourg and mainly carrying out their activities there.
- The applicant informs the service provider that they wish to use Co-financing of training for their project.
- The applicant submits their application via the Lifelong Learning portal.
- After the training, the service provider provides the applicant with the required certificate. This link provides you with a full explanation and takes you to a tutorial for administrative procedures: http://www.lifelonglearning.lu/Detail/Article/Accueil/tutoriel-cofinancement-de-la-formation/fr
- Important: Make sure you respect the deadlines for submitting the annual balance sheet, the request for approval and the final report which vary depending on the annual amount your company invests in training.
CERAN’s General Terms and Conditions of Sale also apply. They are available on our website www.ceran.com.
CERAN cannot be held liable for any refusal to grant a subsidy.
* Subject to acceptance of the applications by the agencies concerned or modification of the terms and conditions and the formalities by these same agencies.
12-14, avenue Emile Reuter
FPC Head of Finance: Claude Betzen
+352 46 96 12 214
Terms & Conditions and formalities: http://www.lifelongLearning.lu/Detail/Article/Aides/cofinancement-de-laformation/fr